interesting.  I am trying to overthrow Johns Island but I don't know who to throw over yet.  I probably need to buy a boat first though.  Maybe I should get to know this guy

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/the-navys-uss-high-point-was-abandoned-a-charleston-man-hopes-to-bring-it-back/article_9ed6c200-55c1-11eb-9b26-ab25366b15d3.html

 The Navy’s USS High Point was abandoned. A Charleston man hopes to
 bring it back to life.

But we might need a bigger boat

--FT