We stopped one night when the weather was getting bad out in the middle of
nowhere West Texas in some little town with one diner and this little notel
motel. I swear by the time I got checked in I had heard the girl’s whole life
story, the history of the town, and everything about her dog. It was like $35
for the night and the food at the diner was fresh and made right there. It was
actually quite pleasant. Nothing around but cotton fields and prairie.i believe
that is Llano Estacado country out there.

--FT
Sent from iPhone