My local locksmith was able to make a duplicate key for my Focus,
including the RFID programming, the caveat being that he needed the
original key to "clone" the RFID chip from.

If I hadn't had the original, he'd have had to get the key pattern and
the RFID data from Ford, and I don't know what that would entail. I
might have had to go to a Ford dealer and pay $$$.

Interestingly my Nissan doesn't have RFID in the ignition at all, and
it's newer than the Focus. I'm using a plain jane metal duplicate key on
it, as the boys have lost all the originals.

Allan