You can buy a chinesiumcase with a blank flip key from ebay, maybe the key can be cut by a locksmith to fit, but the guts with the RFID chip are what will kill you.  There are some indications that some locksmiths with proper devices *MIGHT* be able to make one or reprogram one, or something but I don't know.

--FT