That's good thinking, the folks I've worked with were all pretty nice. It also
worked really well to present them with the trip I wanted. I'd send emails like
"I need to go to LA on the 23rd. I see that American has a flight out of
Hartford at 6am and a return on the 28th leaving LAX at 7am." then they'd just
book the flights I'd already picked out. If I had a hotel I liked they'd book
that or sometimes I would say "Can you find me a nice independent hotel in the
area" which is how we found the Hotel Triton in San Francisco (between the
Mission and Chinatown, great hotel).
-Curt

    On Thursday, February 25, 2021, 9:41:38 PM EST, Buggered Benzmail via