Racist and elitist agenda against the working class people who are living
paycheck to paycheck or just slowing going deeper into debt.  The bottom rung
of the populace struggles to survive and the racist elites erect blocks against
their survival at every turn.

A person should be able to effect repairs upon their property and effects
without undue hinderance by the ruling class and Karens.  IF you plan on
curtailing the lower class from seeking continued survival, just go out and
kill them outright and be open about the repression.  Being poor does not look
pretty, but there are more people groveling at the bottom of the pile than
those who can afford to visit the dealership or pay for a repair that could and
should be able to be done at home.

My home may have been unsightly when I was basking in multiple bottom feeder
Benz that were glad to be roadworthy by my own wrenching.  Had I been required
to/mandated they be professionally service, there is no way I could have kept
any of them driving or available for another owner to love and service them.

A pox upon California, may it be swallowed by the sea and its populace of
elitist be consumed by plague.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur