Doesn't this sound like several people on this list?

RB

On 20/03/2021 4:28 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
For what it’s worth, I know Sacramento well, having friends that have lived
there for decades, and seriously considered relocating there in the late 1990s.
And yes, I would live there. More likely, I would live in the foothills around
Auburn, as it’s an easy commute and the elevation tempers the climate
significantly.

This is, for all intents and purposes, a story posted a year or two ago to rile people up and gain clicks. The ordinance passed some time ago and from what my friends tell me, it’s not actively enforced unless you p*ss off a neighbor who rats you out*or have all sorts of cars around your property in various states of disrepair*. Many developments in the area have HOAs whose CC&Rs go well beyond what the city’s ordinance targets.

The article infers that there are code enforcement people roaming the streets
actively busting residents for the possession of rattle gun or torque wrench.
It’s simply not so.

-D