Which is why I only take the wheels and tires to the tire shop. They
don't have an opportunity to make a mistake, and I don't have anyone
else to blame.

If only I could mount the things myself.  Local shop "forgot" that I wanted
to torque the rims myself; caught after the first tire was done.  Somehow an
80# torque stick managed to apply at least 140# of torque.  Neither the tech
or writer appeared to know what a torque wrench was.

Tony Wirtel

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK