> What is youse guys experience?

I have had high triglycerides. Still do if I eat too much garbage.
Triglycerides are affected by carbohydrates, particularly fast carbs. The liver
stores a bit of glycogen. When excess carbs (glycogen) are detected, your liver
converts the excess into triglycerides and they get deposited in your fat
stores. Your PA is spot on. Surprising. Most medical professionals still spout
the "fat is bad" line.

>How should I modify my diet?

Pretty bold of me, an uneducated rube, to be answering a question from a
nuclear physicist, but I'll give it a shot.  Quit eating root crops, bread, and
sweets. That's it. I wonder what your A1C and fasting glucose levels are?

Watch videos from this doctor.

https://youtu.be/6BDf6jZ_1w4

https://youtu.be/b0Yzn3aI17U

https://youtu.be/EiCy5SWypCI