The evidence for the DOACs like Xarelto for antiphopholipid antibody is not
as strong as the evidence for warfarin. There is some suggestion that
Xarelto etc may not work as well for arterial clots, though they both seem
to work OK for venous clots. Anyway it has not been super well studied but
until there is a good study showing comparable efficacy with both drugs in
a large number of patients, the recommendation will likely continue to be
for warfarin. At least that is my understanding.