That issue might be related to the low battery. All the electronic gizmos seem
to have very picky requirements for battery voltage. Check with Hoovie’s boy
The Weezard to see if he replaced the pump or if the PO (someone Hoovie knew)
has info on it. I doubt if it is bad though.

--FT
Sent from iPhone