May not be worth your hourly rate, but stripping them will give better ROI to
my mind.  Pahts is Dahllahs!  Squished car is just $40/ton.  Maybe it has gone
up more recently.  Hard to tell, as the PnP down south of me is not turning
over inventory the way it was pre-plague.  Carcasses sit for two or three weeks
longer before getting swapped out and there is a decline in density on the rows.

If scrap has become gold, then I would expect the rotting snow machines and
other metal debris would be getting scooped out of the muskeg and tundra, put
on barges, and shipped to china.  I have not heard any plans for this.  Though
I am seeing a surge on CL of scrap cars for crack prices.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur