You can probably identify and possibly get stiffer or taller springs from
Mercedes. Give me the VIN and I’ll look in the EPC to see what optional springs
were available for it.

Mercedes offered different springs for various models to accommodate road
surfaces/conditions in different parts of the world. When I was replacing
springs on my former 1965 220SEb there were no less than 4 different springs
that could be used in both the back and front suspensions.

-D