I ordered some oil for Angie's car the week before last hoping to change it
the weekend before last. FCPEuro was the cheapest but I figured it'd take
awhile. IDParts was $5 more expensive but their cheap shipping ($5) is usually
overnight since they're only about 70 miles away.
Buggers didn't ship the oil until the following Monday. It arrived on Tuesday
as predicted but the delay in handing off to the shipper really soured me...
Next time I'll try FCPEuro.
-Curt

    On Saturday, June 26, 2021, 8:27:37 AM EDT, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes