Nope. There’s a little tube about 2” long that sits above the drain plug in the
pan that sets the level of the fluid. To drain the fluid you have to poke it
out with a drift after you open the drain plug, it just fits in there with an
o-ring.

It’s an abysmally stupid design, a dipstick/fill tube would be so much easier.

--FT
Sent from iPhone