I'm curious what you find out. Our new place in Maine has a very modern
circuit breaker box that is located poorly which is to say its very nearly
under the toilet. I'd like to get it moved about 10 feet away. Fortunately
there is exactly 1 circuit in it which feeds the (ancient) fuse panel on the
opposite side of the house which actually runs everything in the house.
I'm going to need a real electrician to do this job for me since there isn't
any slack in the service line which, of course, is always live anyway.
Once the panel is relocated as I rewire each room I'll hook it into the new
panel and strip out the old wiring. Eventually everything will just be on the
new system. I'd like to start with the water heater and well pump...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 7:49:19 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes