No but I did watch one of his videos last night about how to make a sheet metal
brake.

Mine is in pretty good shape. I'm going to need to patch a rusty area in the
passenger floor and work out how water is getting in there, and at some point
repaint it, but it is solid otherwise and has many updated parts.

Allan