Yes it has been sitting. It received a completely rebuilt engine in 2005 and
was then rarely driven according to the prior owner. You can see that the
inside of the head still looks new and the rest of the engine is likewise still
very clean. I believe it had been filled with Brad Penn oil, it looked
distinctly greenish when I drained it.

Allan