The roof on the SEA remodel (1999) got architectural, as it was deemed far more
robust and had a 25 year full warrantee which became pro-rated for the next
10-15 years.  The normal three tab was pro-rated to 15 and expected to require
replacement by 20.  Was my forever house, so I went big.  Never needed
attention while I owned it, and sold with at least a square of product on hand
should there have been need.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur