Interesting article on attempting to develop Kodachrome:
https://emulsive.org/articles/darkroom/developing-film/they-took-my-kodachrome-away-so-i-brought-it-back
Lotsa people "reinventing" old film stuff. Like the Impossible project bringing
back Polaroid. They even bought the name: https://us.polaroid.com/

-Curt

    On Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 04:14:53 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes