> > fmiser wrote:
> >
> > Wow.  I think I would have taken the two sensors, mounted them
> > 5 cm apart maybe wrapped in duct tape, probably next to the
> > opener control board.  Always dark, always close, always
> > "safe"!

> Allan wrote:
>
> Almost exactly how they are set up in my garage. No duct tape
> though.

Jim was having what appeared to be light pollution problems, so I
figure drastically reducing the opportunity for light to get in
there would improve the chances of it keeping on working.

I actually set up my sensors, but I had some short people running
around.  But so far I'm not aware of a single situation where it
has prevented harm.  It has, however, triggered many times when
there was no danger.