If it’s completely slammed, it’s likely not a strut but a bad pump or clogged
up valve block, both fairly common issues for this system. It’s when you see
just one end of the car down that a strut is more likely to be the issue.

Air suspension isn’t scary once you understand how it’s supposed to work. It’s
actually pretty simple. Just like vacuum central locking.

-D