-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hendrik Riessen
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 22:10
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Jack Repair

I know that some Chinese stuff is a bit dodgy but that does not mean
everything is rubbish. I got a Chinese AF spanner set and they are
remarkably good, yes I have hit the things with hammers to loosen stubborn
bolts and also used the two spanners together trick and none of them have
broken. Even the chrome is still good on them.

Hendrik
who does not advocate spanner abuse but when the job has got to be