I'm about 70 miles west of Boston. At this point the National Weather Service
is saying a 60% chance of 5-10"
Weather Channel is very excited and saying 99% chance of 8-12"

So basically, if could do anything, it could snow snakes...

-Curt

On Friday, January 28, 2022, 10:43:23 AM EST, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes