Because I want to know the exact temperature it got to at my place, especially
if it's got an indoor sensor too. At some point if we start doing the Air B&B
thing I'll need to keep the heat on all winter and knowing the inside temp
would be quite valuable.

Same for the cameras, even in the shorter term having a couple cameras to keep
an eye on the joint seems like a good idea.

-Curt

On Friday, January 28, 2022, 01:39:50 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes