There was a time when people thought it was crazy to pull oil up out of the
ground and try to refine it, after all you could get all the oil you might ever
need by boiling it out of whales...

As an aside we went to a gun show last weekend and one of the vendors had small
cans of whale oil. I didn't see how old they were but I'd guess 50-60 years or
more.

-Curt

 On Friday, March 4, 2022, 11:36:03 AM EST, G Mann via Mercedes