I would ASSUME the 123 keys are still available, but I ASSUMED the late 116 keys would be as well.  In fact, I would have ASSUMED the late 116 keys would more likely to be available since they are used in the 201 which ran up thru the early 90's.  Maybe they are similar but a little different.  I guess I need to compare them sometime.