The Classic Center Parts system (Germany) shows them to be available, which
means they’re available from any dealer in the U.S. as well. They should be
able to order one for you with proof of ownership and have it cut to match the
VIN. That’s typically done at the parts depot in Texas, at least all of the
keys I’ve had made from them in the last 20 year were.

-D