Kansas and Missouri issues the tags to the persons instead of the cars? That way an individual could drive several different cars using one tag. In order to do that in most states, you would have to have a dealers tag AFAIK.
Gerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Snook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just did something similar.  I brought the license plate to my other
car.  In Kansas and Missouri you can transfer plates.  So, you put one
of your other plates on. If you get pulled over you tell them you just
bought the car and show them all the paperwork you have.  Should be
fine.
Donald H. Snook