You recall my old robinair AC machine was giving me an error, and called local
service center who wanted $180 to look at it, then parts etc. I just bought a 1
year old new machine. Messed with the old one some more and figured it had to
be one of the pressure transducers. When powered on it shows low pressure
error. Unplugging the connector to the transducer the error would go away. When
trying to do a recovery the display would always show 31inhg. At the end when
trying to do an oil drain it would fail. I then figured if the transducer was
bad, it would not know if the was draining or not. Looking up the part number I
found the new transducers listed for sale for about $160 each off the robinair
part number. These apparently are supplied by a different manufacturer than
original as they look different. I then used the photo of the robinair part to
get the manufacturer and part number, did a search and turned up the same
transducer for $27 each. Ordered 2, replaced both of them to be sure and it’s
now working fine. No errors, does a recovery and oil drain just fine. Since I
already bought a newer machine I will probably put the old one up for sale as I
don’t think I really need 2 of them do I?

Sent from my iPhone