Thanks, That was sort of what I was getting, just wanted to be sure. He was
talking about “cars” and DEF, so I was a bit confused. Doesn’t seem to take
much these days….

I have a much better understanding of how much stuff moves by rail these days,
as Flagstaff has one of the main east/west rail lines (BNSF Seligman
Subdivision) going through from LA to Chicago. It averages 75 freight trains a
day. Some of those are 2-3 miles long. Amazing to watch them and see how much
stuff is moved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyqd7Y9TOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGBnLjwHgo

-D

On May 30, 2022, at 1:16 PM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes