I used to have mine at 76 during the day, then 74 at 5pm, 72 at 10pm then back
to 76 at 8. Even with it nearly 100 ac does not run that much during the day
and it gets stuffy. Even sometimes at 74 it does not end up running that much
to maintain the temp and it gets stuffy. Today I decided to set it for 74
during the day and 72 at 5, then 71 at night. This is a 5 ton unit and house is
just a hair less than 3k sqft.

Sent from my iPhone