She took CWP class on Saturday. I suggested talking with the sheriff to
expedite the permit.

She has .22 pistol, I got her some high-powered hollow points. Trying to talk
her into something with a bit more stopping power but for now 9 rounds of
hollow points would even things out a bit.

She has other defensive tools in the house too.

I will pass along the vids

--FT
Sent from iFōn