There are many other factors. How much do you drive? What is the payback time
for the "free" solar power to offset fuel costs of your current vehicle? What
is the opportunity cost (what else could you do with the money other than buy
an EV)? What are the differences in registration and insurance and financing
(if any) costs?

Basically you have to look at total cost of ownership of the solar array, EV
charging apparatus, and the EV itself compared to the total cost of ownership
of the vehicle the EV is replacing.