On 2022-07-19 13:31, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:

I thought the cars had a display (or a way to display) the battery
capacity, and/or number of "full charge cycles" which will also tell
you something about how the battery has been treated. Maybe not all of
them do....

That's a free estimate of the overall condition.
I know that on a ten year old Leaf you can tell the rough capacity loss by turning on the 'ignition' and looking at the battery gauge in the instrument panel. There's a 12 bar display, for both current state and total capacity, 8.3% per bar.

Individual cell numbers, comparable to testing compression in all cylinders of an IC engine, that'll take a diagnostic tool and some time.