You should be able to bang the broken chunk out with a hammer and punch.
You can likely get the new one in without taking the whole thing apart. You may have to turn the hub to a point where you can get access to the hole for the stud from the back. You should be able to crank it in using a lug nut. Depending on the length of the thread on the new stud, you may need spacers - washers maybe - in order to pull it all of the way in. Put the nut on backward so that you are pressing with the flat side of the nut. There is a simple "tool" intended for the purpose but it is just a sort of bushing (essentially a really thick washer).

Randy