You don't want to make your own. Read the article for why.

https://smallrefrigeratedtrailerforsale.com/

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: August 20, 2022 9:07 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: [MBZ] Portable freezer trailer

I need to come up with some sort of freezer trailer for the wife.  I
basically need a small 8x10 enclosed trailer that is a freezer.  It
would be nice to find something already built but have had no luck with
that, so it might be a plan to locate a regular enclosed cargo trailer
and build my own.  Seems like it would be fairly simple to insulate it
but what could be used as a freezer unit?  Anybody have any ideas how
how to okie engineer a trailer such as this?