How often will it be used, and how large are the frozen items?

Depending on these factors, coolers/insulated containers and dry ice might
work, if you have a convenient source for dry ice.

Otherwise, if it's something that's going to have keep stuff frozen going down
the road, you'll need a self-powered reefer trailer.