All good points, Jaime. Thanks!

It also seems (to me) that there’s a range of vehicles that continues to move
forward based on their age, and right now that range is the 80s and 90s models.
They’re not quite in the “classic” realm, but still in the daily driver realm
for some. I think that has some bearing on demand for parts and where the
owners are sourcing things, too, which has a big effect on why Mercedes does or
does not continue to produce parts for them.

-D