Three out of four food trucks I saw on "Food Truck Friday" were using Honda
EU7000i
generators.  The fourth was using a knock-off 7kW, and was notably more
obnoxious.
(Predator?)

My guess is that the ubiquitous EU2000i would handle these two freezers, and
would
throttle-down when neither was running.  Saving fuel, and being a lot quieter.
Quiet is
good, in a mobile sales venue.

You're even at a level where a battery-operated inverter might be practical, if
the
freezers are cold-soaked at home first.  You'd need to do the math, but the
lack of
noise (and smell) would be a real plus.

-- Jim