Since I started using Seafoam gas additive in every tank of gas I've had no
issues.

We've got a Champion 3000W generator at camp that sits most of the time. Its
due for an oil change on time not hours used. Sonofagun starts on the first or
second pull every dang time.

Loud as heck though...

-Curt

On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 12:25:58 AM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes