I think I got it all out. I ended up just running water out of the hose
alternating between the fuel sender and the main hose connection while holding
the tank up shaking it while the water flowed out of the filler neck. Now I
think I will dump a bottle of rubbing alcohol in it to try to remove the
remaining moisture

Sent from my iPhone