Thanks for the info. I probably won’t buy either car as I already have too many
projects but the 73 was offered to me by a friend who has owned it for the last
30 years. I then noticed that 380 close to me on eBay. I would still like to
find a reasonably priced 108 that is half way decent.

Sent from my iPhone