No need with Mother Nature throwing 140 mph winds at it for a day. The roof is
rated to 120 mph, so that’s a good enough margin it should lift or tear it off
easily.

I’ve got everything inventoried and the important stuff packed and ready to go.
I’ll be well prepared to complete the insurance claim.

-D