On Fri, 14 Oct 2022 19:56:09 +0000 "dan penoff.com via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Just for grins I clicked on a link for “MRCOOL DIY” mini-splits
> yesterday, and after going to their website got directed to a number of
> different retailers, one of which was Costco. I was just doing some
> research on a possible mini-split for the Flagstaff garage, which I was
> thinking might be a 240V 12,000 BTU unit or thereabouts.
>
> https://mrcooldiy.com
>
> The Costco price (members only) was significantly lower than all the
> other retailers who offered the same product (Amazon, Lowe’s). Costco
> wanted $1,450 for a 12k BTU 120V system, Amazon $1,738, and Lowe’s
> $1,738.

Since the website says,

        4th Gen DIY  12000 BTU

        Cool / Heat up to 500 sqft.

        Easy DIY Install

        7-year Compressor Warranty and 5-year Parts Warranty

        Fast Shipping and Easy Returns

        Shop Now        From $1,738

is the trick to order the same unit through Costco instead of on the
website?

Craig