On 2022-10-14 18:23, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
We’ve got a half acre and plenty of room to
spread out. I might finally end up with a garage with a lift!

I've got two acres and no decent place to park cars off the driveway or build an extra garage. Getting ready to buy a third acre. But my existing layout sucks, about three square feet of my existing garage is already on that third acre according to the GIS map, and on one side of the driveway is the other acre, on the other side is my well so just turning a car around involves trespassing.