Exception.  Trust me.  (:

Levi
Ahh, the days of the TR7's with Good Ol' Lucas.  They're so cute when they
wink at you with the up/down headlight.  (:

On 6/15/06, Sunil Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

it's funny - Lucas electrics have such a bad rap, but my 115 had lucas
foglights that worked perfectly after 30+ years.  Don't know if that's the
exception or the norm.

Lucas, Prince of Darkness.  See, it's normal for all British components to
leak.  Cars leak oil, fuel, and coolant - it's only natural for British
electrics to leak smoke.

> <<grrrr, I was looking under the hood of some recent C class and noticed
> Lucas proudly printed on some electronics so it's closer than we
think.>>

> The 202, hardly a recent car now, used a Lucas brake booster. My '01
> C320's
> front calipers are Lucas and are easier to service than any of the
> calipers on
> any past MB I've owned. Not that I'm endorsing Lucas.
>
> 113,116,123, 201 twice, 202.

Sunil Hari
1992 300D 2.5T - 286Kmi.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]