That was my dilemma when I was looking for a Suburban. Dealers in the city of
50k people I lived in at the time would only sell the fully loaded Suburbans,
and pretty much told me to go to Milwaukee to get a stripped down model as they
didn’t want to mess with ordering one.

Allan - no shortage of limestone where you are, eh? I always know I’m in
Indiana when I see houses with “Bedford stone” on them...

-D