From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Jun 16 16:23:21 2006
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:23:09 -0400
From: Steve MacSween <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190Dt repeat

on 6/16/06 12:17 PM, Frederick Moir at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When the head gasket went it leaked a little oil into the cooling system. I
> have the MB citic acid stuff, but what is best for de-oiling the cooling
> system?

IIRC, that is one of the functions of the citric acid.

It IS going to rain, dude. Face it. I gave up cursing it long ago. If you
don't believe me, start staining your deck. Two summers ago it took me TWO
MONTHS to do a medium-sized deck (bearing in mind you need 72 hours of
dry/sun conditions after rain before using the product). Man it rained a lot
that year, not hard but often.

LOL

Mac