Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 126 alignement
To: Mercedes@okiebenz.com

I'm as frugal as the next guy but for $200 I'd buy one. Even at my pay rate 8 hours of fiddling with making something thats not exactly right would buy one... Never mind the fact that the only reason I'd buy one is to haul it to an alignment shop that doesn't have one so they can do the job right. I can't see them wanting to muck with something I'd invented. I also can't see my wanting to pay for that.

  -Curt